York Walk in Bath Drawings
Request a Call BackContact Us
Why are Baths are the Best
We believe our baths are the best because we go that extra mile in the manufacturing process:
- Bath frames are welded together, not bolted as a bolted frame will move. All frames are all stainless steel and welded together. As a result the frames will not rust and will last a life time. (Some companies use a steel frame which is powder coated. This is not sufficient as the rust eats into the bare metal on the inside.)
- When manufacturing baths we ensure they have 3 layers of Gelcoat, whereas most only have one. COnrigidity and longevity of the baths.
- There are 4 layers of high-efficiency glass-fibre used to build up the thickness of the whole body. Again most baths from our competitors only have only two layers.
- Thickening the main supporting areas around the corners also adds to the baths strength. Around the back of the seat we 4 layers of high-efficiency glass-fibre is used, and 6 layers is applyed in the floor area.
- All the Air Jet and Water Jet holes are re-enforced and we apply a section of marine ply, glass-fibre and resin re-enforced to the underside of the base.
These extra steps taken in the manufacture of our baths add rigidity and longevity of the baths.