Walk in Showers
WIBTRAC has a wide range of easy-access showers available which are specially designed for the elderly or those with limited mobility.
Each shower has features and characteristic which are designed to eliminate the problems associated with getting into or out of a conventional bath or shower, therefore making bathing safer, more comfortable and relaxing.
Our selection of shower systems and styles will suit bathrooms of all shapes and sizes.
Atlantic Walk-in Shower
The Atlantic Walk-in Shower comes with a sliding door, a thermostatic shower, raiser rail and a convenient folding shower seat.
Monaco Walk-in Shower
The Monaco Walk-in Shower has options including a fixed screen seat, a flipper door or recessed with a sliding door.
Caribbean Walk-in Shower
The Caribbean walk in shower can be installed to your exact needs as a variety of screen sizes are available.
Care Assisted Shower Enclosures
Care Assisted Shower enclosures are exceptionally strong as they can accommodate a user with wheelchair and the carer too (up to 40 stone/254 kg bearing weight).
Bespoke Walk-In Showers
Bespoke Walk-in Showers installed to your exact needs and requirements. All the accessories from all of the images are available and all showers can fit into your existing bath space.
A wide variety of fully waterproof wet rooms with lifetime guarantee. Suitable for all floor types, upstairs or downstairs
Why Choose Us?
Customers can benefit from our years of experience and well established walk in shower range:
- All the accessories you see in the images across our website are available.
- Installed to your exact needs and requirements.
- Designed to make excellent use of available space.
- Guaranteed to be fully waterproof.
- A large range of wheelchair and carer access available. (up to 40 stone/254 kg bearing weight)
- Models can be easily trimmed to enable fast and simple installation.
- Exceptional drainage.
- Superior strength and rigidity.
Wibtrac Lux Screens
Wibtrac Screens are the perfect accompaniment to your shower room. Both level access and surface mounted trays are designed specifically for the mobility and domestic markets. Offering practicality whilst remaining very stylish.
- 180 degrees hinges enable doors to open both inwards and outwards.
- Stronger, therefore better designed seals for a continuous water barrier.
- Contemporary partially framed glass design.
- Coated glass looks clean for longer.
- Thick safety glass therefore offering complete peace of mind.
- Non-handed screen for right and left handed installations in some screen options.
- Easy so therefore quick installation.
- Adaptable, therefore suitable for installation on wet floors, formers and trays.
- Full height screens as a result will compliment any elegant bathroom.
- Half height screens allow a carer easy access.
- A stronger magnetic strip which consequently increases water retention.
- Robust frames, as a result they have a longer life.
- Stronger fittings which as a result provide better wear and tear.
- PET panels give shatterproof glazing and added safety.
- Smooth modern latches and D handles.
- Stronger therefore better designed seals for a continuous water barrier.
- Compatible with tiles and all types of non lip flooring.