Care Assisted Shower Enclosures
Wibtrac’s care assisted shower enclosures are exceptionally strong to accommodate a user with wheelchair and the carer too (up to 40 stone/254 kg bearing weight).
Here are some of the benefits of our well established care assisted shower enclosure range:
- All the accessories that you see in the various bathrooms are also available. Toilets, basins, seats, shower heads, cladding, flooring, towel rails, macerators.
- We can supply and install to your exact needs and requirements.
- We will create wet floor shower areas and multi-user bathrooms and make excellent use of available space.
- Customers can benefit from a full level access showering solution.
- All models are easily trimmed on site to enable fast and simple installation.
- Guaranteed to be fully waterproof.
- Exceptionally strong to accommodate a user with wheelchair and the carer too ( up to 40 stone/254 kg bearing weight)
- Can offer a large range that are ideal for wheelchair access with a variety of screen sizes and styles for added choice.
- Slip resistant flooring provides excellent water integrity with comfort and safety underfoot.
- Superior strength and rigidity, ideal for fitting under the bath in multi-tenant dwellings.
- The style you desire and the practically you need.
- Suitable for all floor types, upstairs or down.
- Style, luxury and accessibility for all the family.
- Creates a full level access showering solution.
- A variety of Lux screen sizes for added choice.
- Customers can choose a wet floor or a raised easy access low level shower tray.
- Slip resistant flooring provides excellent water integrity with comfort and consequently safety underfoot.
- Exceptional drainage.
Wibtrac Lux Screens
Stylish and practical
Wibtrac Screens are the perfect accompaniment to your shower room. Level access and surface mounted trays are designed specifically for the mobility and domestic markets. Wibtrac Screens offer practicality whilst remaining very stylish.
- 180 degrees hinges enable doors to open both inwards and outwards.
- Stronger therefore better designed seals for a continuous water barrier.
- Contemporary partially framed glass design.
- Coated glass which as a result looks clean for longer.
- Thick safety glass therefore offering complete peace of mind.
- Non-handed screen for right and left handed installations in some screen options.
- Easy and therefore quick installation.
- Suitable for installation on wet floors, formers and trays.
- Full height screens as a result will compliment any elegant bathroom.
- Half height screens give carer an easy access.
- A stronger magnetic strip which consequently increases water retention.
- Robust frames, as a result they have a longer life.
- Stronger fittings which as a result provide better wear and tear.
- PET panels give shatterproof glazing as a result customers get added safety.
- Smooth modern latches and D handles.
- Stronger and better designed seals for a continuous water barrier.
- Compatible with tiles and all types of non lip flooring.